- Bloom Box Care - Our tips:
- Water your bloom box daily in the centre. If it's difficult, we recommend using a water bottle. Please avoid watering from the sides since you may get the box wet.
- Keep boxes in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Arrangements kept in warm homes tend to whither faster due to the heat, avoid placing near fire places or warm rooms.
- If you would like to extend your arrangement's life, take the flowers out of the box, and cut the stem at an angle and place it in a vase with some water.
- Can I change the colour and variety of my flowers? - If you would like a custom arrangement with specific colours and variety, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can you do same day deliveries? - No, we generally require 48 hours notice for any arrangement since everything we make is unique. If you require an arrangement within a shorter timeframe, please email us directly at email@example.com.
- Can I have a custom flower arrangement made? - Yes. We offer custom arrangements based on our availability of flowers. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information or call 647.866.6075
- What if the recipient isn’t home? - Based on the weather, we will leave the flowers outside if we feel the area is protected and is not cold. If we are delivering to a apartment building or condo we will leave with the concierge and will notify the recipient by text. If the temperature is not suitable (too hot or too cold) to leave the flowers we will contact you and attempt to deliver it on a different day. An extra fee will be applied.
- Do you create artificial flower arrangements? - Yes. Please email us directly to learn more email@example.com.
- Do you do flowers for weddings and events? - Yes. Please email us directly to learn more firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you Deliver? Jardin De Fleurs flat rate delivery is $15. We deliver to the regions listed below:
- Richmond Hill
- North York
- King City
This rates should automatically calculate at checkout, but if you are experiencing any trouble, please email us directly at email@example.com.
What are your box sizes? - One thing we always let our client's know is that this size is just the base and our flowers and greenery add 2-4 inches from each size.Our Medium Box size is:
- Square Box - 7in x 7in
- Round Box - 7 in
Our Large Box size is:
- Square Box - 9in x 9in
- Round Box - 9 in